Presented in conjunction with our Aperture:Photographs exhibition, during the festival opening weekend, shop for some of the most exciting and covetable photography titles right at FotoWeekCentral.
The Pop-Up Bookstore will be open on November 6th during the FotoWeekDC Kick-Off Party and November 7th - 8th from 10am - 6pm.
Just some of the titles you can expect to find:
- The new Mary Ellen Mark book: Tiny, Streetwise Revisited that just won Aperture the Publisher of the Year Award at the Lucie Awards
- Amelia and the Animals by Robin Schwartz
- Photography is Magic by Charlotte Cotton,
- Aperture Workshop Book series by Larry Fink, Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris Webb, Todd Hido, and Mary Ellen Mark
- The Mysterious Opacity of Other Beings by Richard Misrach and more
- Select limited edition book and print sets
- And more